The service we offer is a private hire / taxi / door to door transfer for the number of passengers booked to the specified destination. Airport pick-ups are of specific destinctive terms.
- We monitor all flight arrivals for a confirmed landing time. We only use official information. If your flight is either earlier, or delayed we will meet you after the actual arrival. We do not charge for delays of flights
- If your flight is cancelled in advance, we will wait for further instructions from you (ie new flight number/time).
- We will meet you outside the departures/arrivals hall, usually 30 minutes after the flight has been confirmed to land (unless otherwise agreed). Our office/driver may also call or text you while waiting outside the terminal in the pick-up area to tell you your vehicle registration and where it is waiting.
- We strictly require a mobile/cellphone of the passenger we pick-up as this is our way of establishing contact with the passenger.
- We may, in certain situations, use a greeting board to display a name of your choice, when there is no contact number to ring, but this will incur waiting time and parking charge, which is variable between airports.
- We strongly recommend that passengers contact the office immediately after landing, so we can dispatch your booked car to meet you. In many situations where the pick-up is not paid for in advance we do not dispatch the car untill such a contact was established. We are 15-20 minutes away from London Heathrow Airport & 30-50 minutes away from London City, Luton, Gatwick & Stansted Airports.
- Our driver will generally assist you with your luggage to the vehicle. Our driver will show you a car park receipt as a proof of waiting for pick-ups inside the airport.
- We will wait a maximum of 1 hour and 30 mins (free of charge ) from the time of your actual plane landing. If no contact was established by then we deem that you have "NOT SHOWED UP".
- If you are going to be longer than 90 minutes inside the terminal, we would recommend that you ask someone to inform our office or driver that you would be delayed. Please note that further waiting time and car park charges will increase dramatically after your free waiting time has elapsed.